We provide a variety of optional rfid electronic tags, NFC tags, white label, color label, all are produced, direct sales at factory prices, quality is guaranteed, please call us for details.
NFC, also known as short-range wireless communication, is a short-distance high-frequency wireless communication technology that allows non-contact point-to-point data transmission (within ten centimeters) to exchange data between electronic devices. "Just touch it" to exchange data between different electronic products. Unlike non-contact IC cards, NFC can carry out two-way communication. As long as it is a product that supports NFC and an IC card, data can be read or written. It can also communicate between mobile phones and other portable products. This technology evolved from contactless radio frequency identification (RFID) and is backward compatible with RFID. It was earlier promoted by Philips, Nokia and Sony, and was mainly used in handheld devices such as mobile phones. Due to the natural security of near field communication, NFC technology is considered to have great application prospects in fields such as mobile payment. NFC integrates contactless card readers, contactless cards and Peer-to-Peer functions into a single chip, creating countless new opportunities for consumers' lifestyles. This is an open interface platform that can quickly and actively set up wireless networks. It is also a virtual connector that serves existing cellular networks, Bluetooth, and wireless devices.
Mobile phones with NFC technology can be used directly for electronic consumption, download coupons and e-tickets, and can also be used as membership cards in shops and tourist attractions. NFC users only need to easily swipe their NFC mobile phones to enjoy the convenience of wireless payment. In the future, NFC will play a huge role in the fields of access control, public transportation, and mobile payment.
NFC devices can be used as contactless smart cards, smart card reader terminals, and device-to-device data transmission links. It has a wide range of applications, and NFC applications can be divided into five basic types:
1. Replace the existing cards with NFC tags, which are user-friendly and easy to carry. The NFC tag is affixed to the customer's mobile phone to complete the function that can be realized by a contactless card. It can realize the functions of large-scale terminal customer identification, consumption points, and special customer service. Huayuan's products have relatively large successful application cases in Europe and the United States.
2. In commercial publicity and promotion, the specific information is written on the poster with the NFC tag. The customer uses the mobile phone with the NFC card reader, sticks to the tag, and completes a series of set functions in an instant.
3. In mobile payment, stored-value consumption, point consumption and other systems, NFC tags can realize high-security commercial consumption and payment transactions with user password security authentication.
4. Mutual data connection and data transmission of NFC devices, such as data file transmission, identification, exchange, data synchronization processing, data between devices, and various functional operations between devices and backgrounds.
5. Other various NFC application functions. NFC is a brand-new and open system that is fully integrated through radio frequency technology, wireless communication technology, and newer information network technology. It is bound to bring tremendous changes to people’s lives in the next 2-5 years. There are now various consumption management systems, customer management systems, business promotion systems, logistics management systems, asset management systems and other systems. NFC has achieved a new innovation and upgrade in the function and depth of the system. It is believed that countless potential functions make NFC a bright spot in the information age, and an earth-shaking new pattern will inevitably occur in the recent years.